Forum

Giulio B. practice journal

Personal practice journals
44 posts • Page 5 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5

Re: Giulio B. practice journal

Postby Giulio B. » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 pm

I didn't post anything since 10 days ago. My practice has stepped up significantly in quantity, now I do 2 40-minutes flame kasina sessions and 2 45-minutes noting sessions daily, for a total of 4 periods. The sequence is: kasina+noting before dinner, and kasina+noting after dinner. I am trying to make the dinner a noting period too, so to make a continuus. This upstep in the practice thing started because I began seeing Kenneth again on popexpert, and I want to get this started. I have told him I have 8 free months and said i wanted to get access concentration and in the nana territory by the end. He said stream entry and the first four jhana, and I agreed.

There are good days and bad days, generally 1:1, somewhat alternating. Today is bad day. Anxiety and stress were high for reasons that I don't even know, and the whole thing crashed during the first kasina session (right at the beginning), i gave up. Exasperation I think was the thing... I'm going to do and complete the other part of today schedule at any cost, starting now.
Giulio B.

Postby TravisGM » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Giulio,

Sorry for the delayed response, I thought that the site became inactive completely but obvious is not!

Does Kenneth advise you to do this kind of meditation? And what is your total meditation time everyday?
TravisGM

Postby Russell » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:34 am

This site is not disabled, but new registrations are. (Due to a large amount of spam registrations) This forum is eventually moving to awakenetwork.org as Chris mentioned in another thread. If you want, you can register there as it is currently much more active. However, if you keep posting here, the posts will eventually get moved there as well.
Russell

Postby Giulio B. » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:17 pm

TravisGM wrote:Giulio,

Sorry for the delayed response, I thought that the site became inactive completely but obvious is not!

Does Kenneth advise you to do this kind of meditation? And what is your total meditation time everyday?

Hello Travis, thank you for asking. I've moved this thread to awakenetwork where I've pointed out the answers. Thanks again.
Giulio B.

Previous

44 posts • Page 5 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5

Return to Practice Journals